Customer Services / Admin Assistant
- Hours Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm
- Holidays 22days plus stats
- Salary Negotiable
Our client is a British designer and specialist manufacturer of screens for workplace environments that is committed to helping designers to do things differently. We tailor screens to give customers exactly what is needed to turn any space into an inspiring workplace.
Established in 2000 and built upon a solid reputation of innovative design, quality and service, their experienced team works with many leading contract furniture suppliers and designers – giving them the freedom to create beautiful and effective designs that work for any client, in any office environment.
- Reporting to the Customer Services Supervisor, responsibilities include Customer liaison, including process and acknowledgement of customer orders, logistics and deliveries, and assistance with enquiries, together with support of Sales Managers out on the road.
- The position also requires day to day liaison with manufacturing personnel to determine lead times and manufacturing capacity, our aim being to ensure that customer orders are converted into manufacturing instructions within an agreed time frame.
- Other admin duties include assistance with process of purchase ledger and general accounts duties as required, (training will be given).
- We are looking for an enthusiastic, diligent and well organised individual who has the ability to prioritise the workload as necessary. Good communication skills are essential.
- The successful applicant will be conversant with Microsoft Office suites, and experience with Sage line 50 would be an advantage but not essential.
- It is essential that you are a Team Player, with some experience in a customer facing environment, and possess both the commitment and dedication necessary to help us maintain and improve on existing process.
You will be enthusiastic a natural problem solver and ability to time manage.