Senior Civil Engineer / Associate
- Salary £40,000 to £45,000
We are seeking an experienced Associate Civil Engineer to grow our Civil Engineering team in Leeds. You will have a good knowledge of civil engineering construction principles and standards.
You will be required to deliver high quality infrastructure designs (roads and drainage) associated with building projects, the role will include management and development of the civil engineers, graduates and apprentices and developing the business. You must have an experienced background in civil engineering, be chartered or approaching chartered status with a highways design bias.
The role will include, but is not be limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Design of projects from the concept stage through to the construction stage.
- Management and development of team members.
- Resourcing and financial monitoring and reporting.
- Developing good relationships with professions across BDP.
- Development of client relationships.
- Assisting directors in seeking out and securing new opportunities.
- You will be educated to degree level with a minimum 2:1 in a relevant discipline and be a Member of the Institution of Civil Engineers.
- You will have proven experience in a similar environment as well as experience of working on site as a site engineer or resident engineer.
- You will have strong practical knowledge of Civils 3D, PDS, AutoCAD and Windes Microdrainage and be confident in your knowledge of relevant design standards and legislation.