To provide administrative support to our Technical Services team who manage all vehicle bodywork and maintenance processes.
Key Performance Indicators
• Ensure all KPI’s and SLA’s in place are adhered to
• Ensure all Company processes and procedures are followed
• Ensure all vehicles are assessed in a timely manner
• Invoicing Movement vehicles.
• Manage the ‘awaiting sale’ spreadsheet.
• Communicate with external suppliers regarding vehicle updates and estimated completion dates.
• Uploading invoices processed by Accounts to the relevant jobs on the database.
• To provide administrative support to the Fleet Managers.
• Monthly stock checks reporting; providing details of vehicles off site / having work carried out.
• Daily KPI reporting to Technical Services Manager
• Process supplier authorisations.
• Update relevant departments regarding the status of vehicles undergoing/awaiting bodywork maintenance.
• Provide cover to the Movements department during times of holiday cover and absence.
• Responding to email and telephone enquiries both internally and externally in a professional and timely manner.
• Other ad hoc duties as required by the Company
The successful candidate be; confident, accurate, organised and will possess strong inter-personal skills in communication.
Health & Safety Obligations
• To work with due care and in line with Company policies and procedures.