- Temporary ongoing
- Hours 9am to 5pm – 30minute lunch break
- Hourly rate £8.00per hour
Our Client is a West Yorkshire based packaging business and has been established now for more than 10 years; they are a friendly and forward thinking business and have a strong credibility in this market.
They have a small, but very busy administration team, however they are looking to expand this department, and therefore they are recruiting for a strong Administrator.
- Working with a team of three other people, you will have excellent time management skills.
- You must have the ability to demonstrate attention to detaill and the ability to multitask, ie, wear different hats (a chameleon personality).
- You will be dealing with Weighbridge drivers and weighing vehicles in and out.
- Dealing with Customer orders and service requests by phone.
- Inputting service requests for customers i.e. bin collections etc.
- Dealing with Payroll, First stage compiling hours for payment, holiday requests, absence reports etc.
- Excel & Word is essential.
- All internal computer systems for payroll, weighbridge and customer requirements.
- A long and thorough training program is in place for this position; however you will have a minimum of two years administration background.
- This role is a little more than an admin environment and very interactive with customers and drivers.
This is a fantastic opportunity for progression with an already successful business; with the support and training from within the business initially this will be a temporary role ongoing, with a view to possibly becoming a permanent position.